Designed for use with all M-LOK compatible handguards and forends, M-LOK aluminum rail sections allow the attachment of various 1913 Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights, vertical grips, etc. Machined from milspec-anodized aluminum, M-LOK Rail Sections also feature beveled ends to reduce snagging and eliminate sharp corners and edges. All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer handguards and forends is included. 3 Slots, max overall length of 1.6 in.
- Designed for use with all M-LOK compatible handguards and forends
- Machined from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum for durability and lightweight
- Beveled edges reduce snagging
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- 3 Slots
- Length, Max: 1.6 in.
- Width, Max: 0.8 in.
- Height from surface of handguard: 0.4 in.
- Mounting hardware included
- Made in U.S.A.